Parents around the country are choosing homeschooling as a great option for the education of their children. Homeschooling in Mississippi is growing as well. The wealth of information about homeschooling can seem overwhelming. We've sorted through it all and compiled the best information on support, methods, local and state resources and events, and much, much more!
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Mississippi and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
Dear Naysayers, Your Socialization Argument Doesn't Hold Water Anymore (And It Never Did)
How to Homeschool: Homeschooling Through the Summer
Homeschool Open House
Tips for Homeschool Planning for Multiple Ages
So, You Want to Play College Ball?
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Considering God's Creation
A Catholic Homeschool Treasury: Nurturing Children's Love for Learning
Rhythms of Learning : What Waldorf Education Offers Children, Parents & Teachers (Vista Series, V. 4) (Vista Series, V. 4)
Quote of the Day
The pupil can only educate himself. Teachers are the custodians of apparatus upon which he himself must turn and twist to acquire the excellencies that distinguish the better from the poorer of God's vessels.Martin H. Fischer