Parents around the country are choosing homeschooling as a great option for the education of their children. Homeschooling in Mississippi is growing as well. The wealth of information about homeschooling can seem overwhelming. We've sorted through it all and compiled the best information on support, methods, local and state resources and events, and much, much more!
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Mississippi and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
You CAN Home School an Only Child
Train Up a Child Publishing
Home education support groups
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Real Learning: Education in the Heart of the Home
Upside-Down Brilliance: The Visual Spatial Learner
A Catholic Homeschool Treasury: Nurturing Children's Love for Learning
LeapPad Game - Mind Wars Interactive Game
Habits: The Mother's Secret to Success (Charlotte Mason Topics - Volume 1)
Quote of the Day
Public schools are the nurseries of all vice and immorality.Henry Fielding