Parents around the country are choosing homeschooling as a great option for the education of their children. Homeschooling in Mississippi is growing as well. The wealth of information about homeschooling can seem overwhelming. We've sorted through it all and compiled the best information on support, methods, local and state resources and events, and much, much more!
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Mississippi and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Find a support group close to you.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists and find what will work best for you and your child.
Classical Ed Books
New Rising Homeschool Network
Build Your Own Worksheets and Pre-Made Worksheets
Single Parent Homeschoolers Forum at vegsource.com
How I Teach a Large Family in a Relaxed, Classical Way: Fine Arts
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Organizing Plain and Simple: A Ready Reference Guide With Hundreds Of Solutions to Your Everyday Clutter Challenges
Don't Waste Your Time Homeschooling: 72 Things I Wish I'd Known
I Learn Better by Teaching Myself/Still Teaching Ourselves
Right-Brained Children in a Left-Brained World: Unlocking the Potential of Your ADD Child
100 Top Picks For Homeschool Curriculum: Choosing The Right Curriculum And Approach For Your Child's Learning Style
Quote of the Day
A child educated only at school is an uneducated child.George Santayana